The Cobra M53HST-PRO petrol lawnmower is powered by a Honda GXV160 engine, has a hydrostatic gearbox, a 21″ cutting width and is built for the demands of the domestic and professional gardener. The Cobra M53HST-PRO petrol lawnmower has 7 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 16mm for a superb low finish, up to 76mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the height of cut adjustment levers. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit. The Cobra M53HST-PRO petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 75 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra M53HST-PRO is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
Honda GXV160 engine – professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The GXV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications.
* Heavy duty cast aluminium deck – the Cobra M53HST-PRO 4 wheeled petrol lawnmower has a hard wearing, cast aluminium deck which is the popular choice for both professional and domestic users alike. The aluminium deck has many other benefits as well as its durability, which include: less susceptible to corrosion, easy to clean and a longer working life.
* Front protection bar – the Cobra M53HST-PRO petrol lawnmower comes equipped with a robust stainless steel front protection bar. This protection bar will provide on going protection for your Cobra professional lawnmower increasing the life of your aluminium deck.
* Thicker gauge handlebars – the Cobra professional range of lawnmowers have stronger, thicker and more robust handlebars. In addition to the thicker gauge handlebars, the Cobra M53HST-PRO lawnmower comes equipped with reinforcing struts for extra strength for your lower handles.
* Reinforced steel deck liner – all Cobra professional range lawnmowers are equipped to handle the toughest, most uncompromising conditions with ease. The reinforced steel deck liner increases the life of your deck by protecting and strengthening the underside of your lawnmower. Cobra professional lawnmowers are built to withstand the most demanding commercial applications.
* Hi-speed shaft driven gearbox – the high speed specification M53HST-PRO machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than the more traditional belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions. For increased control over your grass cutting, the Cobra M53HST-PRO lawnmower has an Hydrostatic gearbox.
* Powerful fan for superior grass collection – come rain or shine, the Cobra fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 75 litre collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves.
* Blade Brake Clutch System – allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running with no need to restart the mower.